Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MMbosman MMbosman is offline

Default Mail Merge with DB to create a table of related records

I have a list of divisions that have vehicles assigned in each division. I
need to create a mail merge in Word 2003 that creates a single document per
division with a listing of each vehicle in the division. The number of
vehicles changes based on the division.

The mail merge is not a problem, but how can I link a database query to
populate a table to the mail merge field for each division? This is giving me
fits, but there must be an easy way to do this that I am overlooking.