Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] bruno.lerer@gmail.com is offline

Default Multiple sheets per page (NOT multiple pages per sheet)

Thanks, Suzanne; it did work with Excel.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Word does not have the ability to tile pages across more than one sheet.
Your printer driver may include this feature. Otherwise, you'll need to use
another application, such as Excel or Publisher, that does allow it.

wrote in message
ps.com...

While I know how to print multiple document pages per physical sheet,
I can't find a way to print one document page across several physical
sheets!

I have a document which includes one large high-resolution image which
I would like to print across two (or, preferably four) pages (to make
it large enough to see its detail in print). I know that the Excel
print function allows you to choose to streach your spreadsheet
printout over an arbitrary array of pages (say 2X4); ideally, I would
like to do the same thing in Word.

Thanks.