Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim A. Jim A. is offline

Default Formatting turns paragraph BOLD when I move a line up

Attached is a file that is broken up into 2 paragraphs. For troubleshooting
sake I just left in the last line and the first line. anyway, if you move
the second line up to the first paragraph, the entire paragraph goes bold.

can anyone tell me how to take this off so that it doesnt happen.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim A. Jim A. is offline

Here is the file:

http://home.comcast.net/~devrybackup/bold.doc
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert T Robert T is offline

Jim: The style of the first paragraph is "Heading one + no bold". In other
words the first paragraph is a Heading. Click on that paragraph and change
the style.
--
Robert Tankersley CDP