Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ChrisB

Default Page break a table

I'm sure I used to know of a shortcut key which takes you outside a table if
you get stuck in it. To explain what I mean, if you create a table from the
beginning of a document and do not leave a line beneath it, you end up not
being able to create a page break.

I can get around it by splitting the table etc. but I'm sure there's a
shortcut?

Anyone know?

Thanks