Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Andy Andy is offline

Default Word 2003 Windows XP pro

When I open a new word doucument I keep getting crop marks at the top of my
word docs in print preview mode. I've look at some of the setting and there
seems to be a lot of Asia options which I don't need and dont undersand. Any
help please?
--
Ian D Anderson
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See "Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 (but note that you shouldn't be
seeing them in Print Preview, and they shouldn't print).