Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Feather 52 Feather 52 is offline

Default Page no. on landscape pg on side-move to bottom

I have a document with one page in the middle of it that is landscape (all
the rest are portrait orientation). The landscape page is in table/column
format.

Page number on this page shows up on the side of course when it's printed.
How can I get the page number to show up on the bottom (which would be the
left margin of the landscaped page) so it will be the same as the rest of the
portrait orientation pages in the document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...apeSection.htm.

--