Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
novice novice is offline

Default How can I delete the black line in header/footer?

This may sound like a beginner's question, but how can I delete the black
line in a header or footer but still keep the words above it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Novice,
I'm guessing a border has been applied to your header/footer. Go to View -
Header and footer - click on the listarrow next to the border button in the
formatting toolbar, click on no border button. Same thing can be
accomplished using the borders and shading item in the Format menu or using
the border button in the Tables and borders toolbar.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)