Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jbc jbc is offline

Default Editing Form Field Contents

Am I missing something? Why am I not able to edit the contents of a form
field once the document is unprotected? Word selects the entire field.

Thanks.

jbc
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

No you'er not missing anything. You can set the default text of a
form field and edit that text when the form in not protected by double
clicking on the field. Otherwise to edit the content you need to
protect the form.