Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mollymalone mollymalone is offline

Default Outlined Lists - too large indent

The list applied to esisting text was going fine until I reached level 3 in
the primary numbers 1-9. At that point the second iline was not indented
evenly under the first, it was out some.

Then when I reached Level one #10 -12, they were fine with only one level.

#13, level 2 had a tab after 13.1... that I cannot change under customize,
the measurements read the same as the primary numbers spacing, which leads me
to believe the double digit 13 is causing this tab.

I can almost see the problem but fixing it is boggling my brain. and this
document is being waited on.

Any help is appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See the "Equalizing the space" section in the article at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/NumberAlignment.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP