Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] phillips.katrina@googlemail.com is offline

Default Two pages of tables have merged! Help!

I am writing a Word doc which includes 3 pages of text in table
format. The first two pages of the tables (pages 5 and 6 of the doc)
have become one! The text and tables are on top of each other and I
can read neither. How do I undo this? How do I get it to revert back
to 3 pages of tables within the doc? Advice very gratefully
received! Katrina

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Although it's possible to wrap tables in Word 2000 and above, I don't
believe it is possible to wrap them any differently from frames (and indeed
they become framed when opened in earlier versions); that is, text can be
wrapped around them, but the table can't be in front of or behind text. This
suggests that one or more of your tables may be in a text box? If so, (a)
you probably don't need the text box, and/or (b) you need to change the
wrapping of the text box.

If this is not the answer, then the document may have become weirdly
corrupt; see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm.

ups.com...