Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tweacle[_4_] tweacle[_4_] is offline

Default How can I get my macro to revert to original colours

I have a macro of which the end of its shown.

With Options
.DefaultBorderLineStyle = wdLineStyleSingle
.DefaultBorderLineWidth = wdLineWidth050pt
.DefaultBorderColor = wdColorAutomatic
End With
ActivePrinter = "\\bly-svr1\Control Bletchley LJ 4050"
Application.PrintOut FileName:="", Range:=wdPrintAllDocument,
Item:= _
wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="",
PageType:=wdPrintAllPages, _
ManualDuplexPrint:=False, Collate:=True, Background:=True,
PrintToFile:= _
False, PrintZoomColumn:=0, PrintZoomRow:=0,
PrintZoomPaperWidth:=0, _
PrintZoomPaperHeight:=0
ActiveWindow.Close
End Sub

The problem I have is that its saving the document when it closes and I
want it to close and NOT SAVE. Can anyone help?

--
tweacle
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Insert

ActiveDocument.Saved = True

before the ActiveWindow.Close

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"tweacle" wrote in message

[...]

how do I revert to the original normal document in Word 2000 Jeanne New Users 1 November 1st 06 10:02 AM
How do I revert to original Word 2003 template? medEd Microsoft Word Help 3 October 9th 06 03:12 PM
mailmerge colours sharon2005 Mailmerge 1 October 27th 05 07:17 PM
Colours in Office 2000 Bill B Microsoft Word Help 3 April 20th 05 04:15 PM
Tracking in different colours Craig Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 04 09:27 PM