Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tommy Tommy is offline

Default Word Layout Question

Hi Everybody.

I have a question if it is possible to embed a graphic and text on the right
side of the document like embeding a header or footer only I want this on the
right side from top to bottom.
I would very much appreciate if anybody could explain how this works.

Thanks in advance,
Tommy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Assuming you want this to repeat on every page, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm. If you want it on a
single page, then anchor it to a paragraph that will be assured of staying
on the page in question.

"Tommy" wrote in message
Hi Everybody.

I have a question if it is possible to embed a graphic and text on the

right
side of the document like embeding a header or footer only I want this on

the
right side from top to bottom.
I would very much appreciate if anybody could explain how this works.

Thanks in advance,
Tommy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Tommy,
Read this excellent article and all should be clear:
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)
Hi Everybody.

I have a question if it is possible to embed a graphic and text on the
right
side of the document like embeding a header or footer only I want this on
the
right side from top to bottom.
I would very much appreciate if anybody could explain how this works.

Thanks in advance,
Tommy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tommy Tommy is offline

Hi Suzanne.

I've got working like I want it to only I don't understand what you mean by
anchor it to a paragraph in case I want the layout only to appear on the 1st
page.
Can you please give me a hand here.

Thanks again very much.

"Tommy" wrote in message
Hi Everybody.

I have a question if it is possible to embed a graphic and text on the

right
side of the document like embeding a header or footer only I want this on

the
right side from top to bottom.
I would very much appreciate if anybody could explain how this works.

Thanks in advance,
Tommy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tommy Tommy is offline

Hi.

Thanks to both of you for the link to that tutorial.
I hope I can work it out from there.

Thanks again.

"Luc" wrote:

Tommy,
Read this excellent article and all should be clear:
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)
"Tommy" schreef in bericht
Hi Everybody.

I have a question if it is possible to embed a graphic and text on the
right
side of the document like embeding a header or footer only I want this on
the
right side from top to bottom.
I would very much appreciate if anybody could explain how this works.

Thanks in advance,
Tommy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you anchor it to the header (or footer), it will appear on every page. If
you want it to appear on a single page, anchor it to a paragraph in the
document body.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Assuming you want this to repeat on every page, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm. If you want it on

single page, then anchor it to a paragraph that will be assured of

staying
on the page in question.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.