Default Works Suite 2002

If the copy you bought is a retail copy, yes, you can move it from one
computer to another (though you may have to activate by phone). If it's an
OEM version, it's not even legal for the machine it's on.

Also, if what you got is really Works Suite 2002, I hope you got a really
good price, as you can get Works Suite 2005 for as little as $70 after the
mail-in rebate.

"Ersel King" wrote in message
I have just purchased the subject software through eBay with the intent of
installing Word 2002 on my 5 1/2-year old computer. Even though my HP
WIN98SE computer has worked flawlessly (requiring only the replacement of

the
floppy drive), I know that one day I'll get that puff of smoke and will

have
to buy another. My question has to do with what I read on the package

about
copy protection, activation, registration, etc. Can my copy of Word be
reinstalled on a new computer after it has already been installed on my

old
one? Thanks.
--
Ersel King

Microsoft Works Suite New Users 2 May 18th 05 08:57 PM
i reinstalled windows xp and now i cannot install works suite 2002 Jannutmarie Microsoft Word Help 0 May 11th 05 04:16 AM
How do you open a Works 6.0 doc with Word 2002? capnhowdyox Microsoft Word Help 1 May 3rd 05 02:21 PM
Unable to install Word 2002 as a part of Microsoft Works Suite 20. connor8205k Microsoft Word Help 1 April 26th 05 10:22 AM
Using Works Suite 2004 with Word 2002, Insert picture from scanne. jmb Microsoft Word Help 2 January 12th 05 12:41 AM