Pie in the Sky

Default auto-update background image

Is it any way that we can update the background image automatically based on
the date of the week? We have a template and the user can select Monday to
Friday from the drop down list and the text in each area can be automatically
updated accordingly. The problem is the background image for each day need
to be changed too. I am wondering if there is any way we can do it? Thank
you for your help.