Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jan Kratochvil Jan Kratochvil is offline

Default Keep active REF links in HTML Word file.

I exported my document in HTML file in Word and found that only hypelinks are
acive.
The REF fields like image titles and cross-references are in the HTML
document not active.

Is it possible to export the HTML doc from Word to have the REF links active
too?

--
Regards
Jan Kratochvil
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

As far as I know, this is not possible in general. What you can do is
replace *text* cross-references (as opposed to page number or outline
numbering cross-references) with hyperlinks.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jan Kratochvil" wrote in message
I exported my document in HTML file in Word and found that only hypelinks
are
acive.
The REF fields like image titles and cross-references are in the HTML
document not active.

Is it possible to export the HTML doc from Word to have the REF links
active
too?

--
Regards
Jan Kratochvil
WIN XP Pro SP2, Office 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jan Kratochvil Jan Kratochvil is offline

Thank you Stefan
Is it possible to make this replacing at once? I mean to change the
cross-reference to hyperlink somehow (with macro, etc.).
If you have hunderts of cross-reference, than is the manual change impossible.

--
Regards
Jan Kratochvil

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

As far as I know, this is not possible in general. What you can do is
replace *text* cross-references (as opposed to page number or outline
numbering cross-references) with hyperlinks.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jan Kratochvil" wrote in message
I exported my document in HTML file in Word and found that only hypelinks
are
acive.
The REF fields like image titles and cross-references are in the HTML
document not active.

Is it possible to export the HTML doc from Word to have the REF links
active
too?

--
Regards
Jan Kratochvil
WIN XP Pro SP2, Office 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Well, it should be possible to it with a macro, but I don't see a quick and
easy way to do it (there could still be such a way, of course :-) ). You had
better ask in a programming newsgroup, such as
microsoft.public.word.vba.general, where you are more likely to get a
knowledgeable reply.