Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Phyllis Phyllis is offline

Default How do I save a photo in MS Picture Manager? Steps please.

I have a picture on my screen that I want to save in .jpeg. I cannot seem to
be able to access MS Picture Manager from my save menu. The only way I can
access it is through Start/Programs/MS Office/MS Tools.

Please give me steps on how to access this program from my File/Save As
menu. When I go to file from there and go to MS Office, there is no Tools
menu.

I am working with MS 2007
--
Phyllis
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

I take it that the picture is in Word. You can try right clicking the
picture and choosing Save if it is available. Most of the time, though, this
is not the case. When a picture is embedded in Word, you usually have to
copy the picture and then paste it into your Picture Manager.

File | Save As is not an available option for saving just part of a document.

"Phyllis" wrote:

I have a picture on my screen that I want to save in .jpeg. I cannot seem to
be able to access MS Picture Manager from my save menu. The only way I can
access it is through Start/Programs/MS Office/MS Tools.

Please give me steps on how to access this program from my File/Save As
menu. When I go to file from there and go to MS Office, there is no Tools
menu.

I am working with MS 2007
--
Phyllis

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer[_2_] Mary Sauer[_2_] is offline

If the image is in Word, go here
http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm
to get an explanation on how to extract the picture. Once it is extracted, open
the Picture Manager and browse to folder where the picture is stored.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Phyllis" wrote in message
I have a picture on my screen that I want to save in .jpeg. I cannot seem to
be able to access MS Picture Manager from my save menu. The only way I can
access it is through Start/Programs/MS Office/MS Tools.

Please give me steps on how to access this program from my File/Save As
menu. When I go to file from there and go to MS Office, there is no Tools
menu.

I am working with MS 2007
--
Phyllis

Where can I find COMPLETE steps to save to disc? Mayor Mae New Users 22 October 23rd 09 05:20 PM
How do I download Picture Manager Felicia New Users 3 July 7th 07 11:24 PM
Picture Manager BK New Users 2 September 11th 06 04:23 PM
how do you save a label mailmerge to avoid the excess steps alfiesty Mailmerge 1 May 10th 06 04:55 AM
Where is Office Picture Manager? Steeltrain1 Microsoft Word Help 2 May 26th 05 04:27 PM