Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
minh minh is offline

Default why my combination of Ctl+Shift+F3 to insert spike does not work

why my combination of Ctrl+Shift+F3 to insert the content of spike into the
document does not work
while the combination of Ctrl+F3 WORKS alright to get data into the SPIKE.
iI am using WORD 2003
thank for any help
Minh
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

In the Customize Keyboard dialog box, make sure that the shortcut hasn't
been assigned to another command.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP