Computer Dave Computer Dave is offline
Junior Member

Default Unable to upload Word Documents?!

For some reason I am unable to upload MS Word documents as an attachment. I am using MS Word 2003 with all of the Hot Fixes that are available (for Office 2003), which I wonder might be part of my problem. I have tried to upload a Word attachment using AOL and Yahoo Mail. One thing that will work is if I change the format from the default .doc to Word 97-2003 & 6.0/95 RTF *.doc. I would rather save and send in the default format though. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Dave

Computer Dave wrote:
For some reason I am unable to upload MS Word documents as an
attachment. I am using MS Word 2003 with all of the Hot Fixes that are
available (for Office 2003), which I wonder might be part of my
problem. I have tried to upload a Word attachment using AOL and Yahoo
Mail. One thing that will work is if I change the format from the
default .doc to Word 97-2003 & 6.0/95 RTF *.doc. I would rather save
and send in the default format though. Any suggestions?

I have neither an AOL nor a Yahoo mail account, but it's hard to imagine
they're blocking *.doc format (well, not too hard, but I'd be
surprised). I'd check with their support as this is hardly an issue with
Word directly.

Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |