Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TIGGER TIGGER is offline

Default TRUST CENTER

I found where the trust center is but it will not allow me to select it so I
can review the macro security. My Word program will not open. It tells me I
need to go to the trust center but I can't select it. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

Are you going to Tools | Macros | Security? It sounds like you need to
change your security level on the first tab and then click on the Trusted
Publishers tab and check the checkboxes at the bottom.

If this is your machine for your company, you may need to contact your local
tech. A Microsoft Office Policy file may be in effect that is preventing you
from editing these areas

"TIGGER" wrote:

I found where the trust center is but it will not allow me to select it so I
can review the macro security. My Word program will not open. It tells me I
need to go to the trust center but I can't select it. Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

If Word will not open, you can't be in a position to know whether it would
allow you access to the Trust Center .. so please try and explain your
problem more clearly. What tells you to go to the Trust Centre? And what
happens (step-by-step) when you try?

--
Enjoy,
Tony