Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ilkka1 ilkka1 is offline

Default Suden change in tollbar operations

Suddenly Words and Excel do not keep the set choice of toolbaar.
For ex. I choice "Start" and do the change of the size of the font, then the
toolbaar disapears. This goes on all the time
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If this is Word (Excel) 2007, right-click the ribbon and then click to clear
the check box next to Minimize the Ribbon.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP