Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alzheimer's Network Alzheimer's Network is offline

Default Can a Word file folder that was deleted be retreived?

I inadvertantly deleted a file folder in Word that had at least 20 plus
sub-folder in it. Is there any way the these files can be recovered?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

You should be able to go to your Recycle Bin on your Desktop select the
folders that you wish to recover and then select File | Restore