Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
David Viewing

Default graphics moved outside margins

Hi

I have a document of 160 pages with 200 pictures. Whenever I edit, Word
places at least one picture outside the page margin and the printable area
of the printer, either at the top or bottom of the page.

The images are 'float over text' and linked to paragraphs, which obviously
move about during edits. I appreciate that the pictures are in a graphics
layer.

Is there any way that I can force Word to keep the images within the text
(or any other) margins so that I don't have to search the entire document
every time I edit it looking for misplaced pictures?