Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Katie Katie is offline

Default Can't print envelopes

Help!

All of a sudden I can no longer print envelopes using Word 2007. I printed
some a few weeks ago, but now I can't. When I try to print either nothing
happens or the printer restarts. I can print other documents in Word, but not
envelopes. I tried starting with a new file, but no luck. I have not
installed any new programs or done any upgrades in the time between being
able to print and not. The situation is really bizarre when it restarts the
printer.