daren.thigpen

Default I have do tired to locked up the micosoft key prudect many time.

I have tired to get a locked up the prodect key. I has try to fixed them.
And Still locked the window microsoft word 2003 and powerpoint 2003 were
locked. They won't get in.
I has laptop computer so lost it where is the key prodect to put lock away.
Please help it for us explain the micosoft.

I haven't heard "Anyone lived in a pretty how town" in years!

"Jezebel" wrote in message
You're right. It does have a certain charm to its cadences, too. Perhaps a
form of concrete poetry? With up so floating many bells down....

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I don't think so. Babelfish may give a strange concatenation of words,

but
at least they're usually actual words, correctly spelled.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Babelfish translation rides again.

"daren.thigpen" wrote in
message
I have tired to get a locked up the prodect key. I has try to fixed

them.
And Still locked the window microsoft word 2003 and powerpoint 2003
were
locked. They won't get in.
I has laptop computer so lost it where is the key prodect to put lock
away.
Please help it for us explain the micosoft.

Jezebel

anyone has lived in a graceful one like the winter that of autumn of summer
of the motivating force of the city (with high therefore making to float
many flange down) has sung its he has not danced its has made

-- Babelfish to Italian and back