Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
John[_2_] John[_2_] is offline

Default Setting workgroup and user template paths

Hi

In versions previous to 2007 I used to go in Tools-Options-File Locations
and set the paths for workgroup and user templates to company workgroup and
user templates paths and the templates would become accessible under
File-New. I have tried to do the same in Word 2007 but without luck. I set
the template paths under Trust Centre-Trust Centre Settings-Trusted
Locations but when I choose New-My Templates, the templates do not appear
there.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Regards

PS: Why does MS need to change things every time? Aaarrgh...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Click on the Pizza button and then on the Word Options in the bottom border
of the dialog and then click on the Advanced item and scroll down to the
General section at the bottom of the dialog and then click on the File
Locations button. That will display the dialog that you are used to in
which you can set the User and Workgroup templates paths.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP