Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Berny

Default Page Header...

Hi folks,

Can you help me with next problem ?
I am inserting text from Excel into Word using the generic line:

oWordApp.Selection.TypeText Text:="Bla..Bla..Bla..."

The problem is that the text does enter also in the page header. What
do I have to do to avoid this ? Any suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,
Bernard

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

The following is one way to make sure that the text is inserted in
the main body of the active document:

oWordApp.ActiveDocument.Content.InsertAfter "Text here."

Most likely, you'd get a more knowledgeable reply in a VBA newsgroup,
though.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Berny" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi folks,

Can you help me with next problem ?
I am inserting text from Excel into Word using the generic line:

oWordApp.Selection.TypeText Text:="Bla..Bla..Bla..."

The problem is that the text does enter also in the page header.

What
do I have to do to avoid this ? Any suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,
Bernard

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Berny

Hi Stefan,

I found the problem. There was a rectangle object inserted in the
header that had it's text wrapping style wrongly selected. I changed
the style to be In line with text and the problem was solved.
Thanks anyway for your suggestion.

Best regards,
Bernard

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

I'm glad you found a solution (though I have to admit I'm curious to
find out how/why it helped).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Berny" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Stefan,

I found the problem. There was a rectangle object inserted in the
header that had it's text wrapping style wrongly selected. I changed
the style to be In line with text and the problem was solved.
Thanks anyway for your suggestion.

Best regards,
Bernard

page number positioning and format tinaa Page Layout 3 February 4th 06 12:38 AM
header margins...help! tyectk Tables 8 November 8th 05 04:26 PM
Header Moves to next page..I want it to stop. Roberta Microsoft Word Help 2 August 19th 05 09:46 PM
Preventing deletion of header Jag Man Microsoft Word Help 10 August 11th 05 09:14 PM
section breaks change each time opening document Dave Microsoft Word Help 6 March 21st 05 11:01 AM