Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mataliburo

Default How do I print a colored header to the of the page?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tony Jollans

In the absence of any detail (ever wondered what the big white space was
for?) I'll assume you mean ... EDGE of the page.

You probably can't. Most printers don't have the capability - although it is
getting more common.

--
Enjoy,
Tony