Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AOP AOP is offline

Default Wavy lines in document.....

I am using Word 2007. I have turned off spell and grammar check while typing
and still, when I open my documents, I have wavy blue lines that will not go
away no matter what I do. Can someone please help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] is offline

Hi,

Click the Microsoft Office Button, click Word Options, click Proofreading,
and then select the "Hide spelling mistakes in this document" check box and
the "Hide grammar mistakes in this document" check box.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz

"AOP" wrote:

I am using Word 2007. I have turned off spell and grammar check while typing
and still, when I open my documents, I have wavy blue lines that will not go
away no matter what I do. Can someone please help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word 2007, click on Office Button | Word Options | Advanced |
in the "Editing options" group, uncheck the "Keep track of
formatting" box | OK.

AOP wrote:

I am using Word 2007. I have turned off spell and grammar check while typing
and still, when I open my documents, I have wavy blue lines that will not go
away no matter what I do. Can someone please help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Possible spelling errors = wavy red underlines.
Possible grammar errors = wavy green underlines.
But "AOP" claims to see wavy BLUE underlines.

Pesach Shelnitz wrote:

Hi,

Click the Microsoft Office Button, click Word Options, click Proofreading,
and then select the "Hide spelling mistakes in this document" check box and
the "Hide grammar mistakes in this document" check box.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word 2007, wavy blue underlines are used for contextual spelling errors.

http://word.mvps.org

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...