Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DonovanL DonovanL is offline

Default AutoComplete Day not working

I have two Vista PCs running Office 2007. IN MS Word 2007 on the laptop PC, I
type "Tuesd" and I get a prompt for to press Enter for it to complete the
word "Tuesday". The samething happens for Wednesday, Thursday, etc. For some
reason that function no longer works on the desktop PC. I'm seeking
assistance in repairing the function because I know it was there originally.

Thanks in advance.
--

Let the computers do the work
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

In Word, press Alt+F11 to display the Visual Basic Editor. Press Ctrl+G to
activate the Immediate window. Type:

Application.DisplayAutoCompleteTips = True

and press Enter.

Does that help?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"DonovanL" wrote:

I have two Vista PCs running Office 2007. IN MS Word 2007 on the laptop PC, I
type "Tuesd" and I get a prompt for to press Enter for it to complete the
word "Tuesday". The samething happens for Wednesday, Thursday, etc. For some
reason that function no longer works on the desktop PC. I'm seeking
assistance in repairing the function because I know it was there originally.

Thanks in advance.
--

Let the computers do the work

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement