Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] mark.handley@gmail.com is offline

Default Incorrect SectionPages Field Value

On many Word documents that I have the SectionPages field(total number
of pages in the section) seems to revert to the Page fields
number(page number) when I attempt to print or convert to PDF.

The documents work/print/PDF fine on my other computer, which has the
same version of Word (2002 SP3) and everything else. Reinstalling
Word and printer drivers doesn't help.

Any ideas as to what could cause this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See if the article at http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/PageXofY.htm helps.

--