Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Matt[_2_] Matt[_2_] is offline

Default blinking text in word and excel?

How do I get blinking text in word and excel?

I can get blinking background and various others but not the actual text.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Matt,

What version of Word are you using?

Prior to Word 2007 it's in Format=Font=Font Effects

The Font/text effects were removed in the 2007 versions, but still work if you have an old (Word 2003 or earlier) document with the
blinking text and use the Format brush on the
Home=Clipboard
tab to apply that effect to new text.

You also need to turn on the option in Word (Alt, T, O, A) in the
Advanced=Show Document content
for 'Show text animation'

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)