Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jody Jody is offline

Default text cut in half in cell

I have a table. When I add a row and type in it, only the bottom half of the
letters show. If I hit return and type on the next line of the cell, the
same thing happens....half letters. Why? How can I fix this? Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

I would check the interior margins of your cells. Table / Properties.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"jody" wrote in message
:

I have a table. When I add a row and type in it, only the bottom half of the
letters show. If I hit return and type on the next line of the cell, the
same thing happens....half letters. Why? How can I fix this? Thank you!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12/18/2007 9:40 PM

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Check the row height has not been set to an exact measure.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"jody" wrote:

I have a table. When I add a row and type in it, only the bottom half of the
letters show. If I hit return and type on the next line of the cell, the
same thing happens....half letters. Why? How can I fix this? Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dfmarks dfmarks is offline

Also, check the paragraph style formatting to make sure the "space above" is
not set to something silly. 1 or 2 pts is usually adequate to put a bit of
air in a table.