Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lori Lori is offline

Default Track Changes/ stikethroughs, colors, underlines

We got a document that had several strikethroughs, colors, underlines. We
want to accept the document and get rid of the these.

So I went into Track Changes under the Tools menu and accepted all changes.
It did not work. Then I tried highlighting the entire document and going
into Format, Font and unclicking all the boxes for these items. That did not
work.

Can anyone help?
--
Thank, Lori
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not sure how you were able to accept all changes by clicking on Tools |
Track Changes. Clicking on Tools | Track Changes merely turns the track
changes function on or off, but does not accept or reject any existing
tracked changes in the document. You need to click on the 'Accept All
Changes in Document' and 'Delete All Comments in Document' commands on
the Reviewing toolbar.