Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dr. Bob Dr. Bob is offline

Default Stuck Text Boxes

I cannot remove a textbox. I inserted one and clicked pretty fast on the
various icons to place it on my page. However, now, it is embedded into not
just the page I originally intended for it to be placed, but in all pages at
the exact coordinates, and nothing i do activates the frame so that I can
delete it. Please help if anyone knows what I should do barring closing the
file.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sounds like you inserted the text box into the header of the document
instead of into the body of the document. In Print Layout view,
double-click on the header to open it, and then should be able to select
the text box.