Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
loneal loneal is offline

Default resume formatting showing differently on diff computers

Hi there,

I recently updated my resume in word. when I sent it to my husband so he
could give me his thoughts, the resume formatting was all screwed up. 30%
of the text that had been on the second page was now on the first, and my
page 2 header (which at first I had manually created) was on the first page
as well. I fixed the header problem by actually using the header function.
In addition, some of my spacing and other important formatting was off as
well. I checked all of the margins and page settings and confirmed that all
the settings are exactly the same. Yet it's showing completely different on
other people's computers!!!
Has anyone had this experience? Help!