Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter Peter is offline

Default e-mailing documents

Hello,
I just recently purchased Microsoft 2007 and have trying to e-mail my
resume from Word without sending all the other documents in the file but to
no avial. Everytime I send the resume as an attachment to myself it sends
all the other documents that are Word which I don't others to view. How do I
send only one document as an attachment without the other documents being
sent and viewable??
Please respond ASAP for time is of an essence.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

All what other documents? Each Word document is a separate file, not a
collection of them.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]