Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Charles is offline

Default Word stopped functioning...

overnight my computer was restarted, and now my microsoft word 2007, does not
function properly, unable to select text, unable to right click on mouse,
basically it's an expensive "notepad".....anyone else have this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Could it be that you have an expired trial version of Word?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Charles" wrote in message
overnight my computer was restarted, and now my microsoft word 2007, does
not
function properly, unable to select text, unable to right click on mouse,
basically it's an expensive "notepad".....anyone else have this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Grant Grant is offline

Mine is doing the same! just all of a sudden! I really need to fix it! It
makes doing homework so much harder!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jack Spratt Jack Spratt is offline

This problem happened because of an update Microsoft pushed through for Word
running on a Vista machine.

Look for the thread "Mouse function failure - 2007 ms word SP1" for the
registry key you need to delete to fix this problem.