Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] lanny.marden@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default My adjustable tabs, the one on the left and one at the top

Both of my tabs, the one on the left and the one up at the top of the page
has disappeared. They're usually there and you use them for you margins. Can
someone please help me to reset the tabs so that they're there for me to
utilize.
Thank you for your time and assistance.

Yours Truly

Lanny Marden
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc Luc is offline

Lanny,
Do you mean the horizal and vertical ruler?
Go to View - click on ruler. Also check in Tools - options - view tab if
there is a check next to vertical ruler.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)