Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Msnews.Microsoft.Com Msnews.Microsoft.Com is offline

Default Word very slow to load

Hi,

My Granddaughter's Dell 8200 laptop has Office xp small business edition,
and Word takes from 3 to 5 minutes to load. Every other program loads
quick. Only Word is effected. I was going to reinstall Word, but she has
lost her software. Any suggestions as what might be wrong? Any help will be
greatly appreciated.

Starlin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline