Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chris[_2_] Chris[_2_] is offline

Default Line spacing when printing envelopes

Hi
I have a list of address in a word doc with line spacing 1.0. When i try to
print these address using mailings/envelopes it inserts them with line
spacing 2.0. I cannot seem to be able to change this. can anyone help.

Vista/Word2007

Chris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

The Envelope Address is a style. You need to use Format Style, Envelope
Address to change the setting.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP