Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ullwynne Ullwynne is offline

Default How do I get my typing all on one page?

I have gone 6 lines more than a page and I want to have it all on one page.
Do I need to start again and use some different format or can I fiddle it on
to the one page?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/FitCopy.htm for some ideas.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Ullwynne" wrote in message
I have gone 6 lines more than a page and I want to have it all on
one page.
Do I need to start again and use some different format or can I
fiddle it on
to the one page?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Deanna Reynolds Deanna Reynolds is offline

In Print Preview, there is a command on the toolbar that says "Shrink to
Fit". Clicking this button will format your document to fit it all on one
page.

Deanna
www.ThatOfficeGirl.com

"Ullwynne" wrote:

I have gone 6 lines more than a page and I want to have it all on one page.
Do I need to start again and use some different format or can I fiddle it on
to the one page?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Some options are change the font (eg Times takes up less space than Arial),
the size of the font, the top, bottom, left and right margins.
--
Rae Drysdale