Posted to comp.sys.laptops.thinkpad,ibm.ibmpc.thinkpad,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anthony Giorgianni[_2_] Anthony Giorgianni[_2_] is offline

Default Problem is keyboard shortcuts

Hello All

I'm wondering if I'm missing something basic here. After reformatting my
Lenovo Thinkpad T43, I'm trying to reassign a couple of macros to keyboard
shortcuts. I sucessfully assisnged them in "normaL," but they don't work.
They work it I run them from the toolbar but do nothing if I use the
shortcut keys. (When I go back and check, the shortcuts definitely are
assigned.)

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Regards,

Anthony Giorgianni

For everyone's benefit, please reply to the group.