Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Novice user Novice user is offline

Default HOW DO I HAVE WORD AUTOMATICALLY COMPRESS DOCS. WHEN I SAVE THEM?

I want Word to compress documents automatically when saved without having to
go to properties for each document. Is there anyway to set this up? I have
tried checking fast save in the Options menu - but still have to go to the
individual doc. properties, click advanced then check the compress box.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Not from Word as the compression is a Windows feature. But why are you
compressing your files? This is only usual when the files are archived.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

news