Connie Snitker

Default How do I get the gray outline boxes to show on labels in new docu.

When I am working in Word with Tools -Letters & Mailings-Envelopes and
Labels and select "new document", previous versions of Word would show the
page with the label outlines (gray boxes) to show where the text was going to
be inserted. For some reason I can not find a setting or option to get the
label outlines to show up. This is bothering several of my Word users.

Any ideas or tricks? Thanks!