Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Erika Erika is offline

Default Checkbox and Word Template

I have a word template with 4 different quantities listed with a checkbox in
front of them, depending on the quantity selected I want it to calculate the
cost. Example

Quantity
1000 $4
2000 $3
3000 $2
4000 $1

Is there anway to get my protected form to calculate the cost based on the
checkbox that has been checked? I was trying to do the run macro on exit but
the form is protected.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I think we need some more information here.
I take it those are unit costs?
Where does the quantity come from?
Where do you want the result to be inserted?
If you are only concerned about the quantities 1-4000 why bother with a
calculation. Just enter the values.
If 1000 costs $4000 and 4000 costs $4000 why bother - everyone would want
4000?