Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kim K Kim K is offline

Default drop down list word 2007

ok I got hte drop down list in my form, I can not lock the sheet to test it
out. I have done this in previous versions, but I am giving myself a
headache trying to get this..............Help (and advil please)
--
Thanks,,
Kim
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

What have you tried? Clicking on the Protect Document Button should bring up
the Protection Task Pane.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Kim K" wrote in message
ok I got hte drop down list in my form, I can not lock the sheet to test
it
out. I have done this in previous versions, but I am giving myself a
headache trying to get this..............Help (and advil please)
--
Thanks,,
Kim

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kim K Kim K is offline

yes I have brought up the protection task pane and don;t want editing
restrictions, so I select the formatting restrictions - what should I select
there? If I simply select restrict permission I am asked to get teh free IRM
from MS..................

Thanks,,
Kim

"Kim K" wrote in message
ok I got hte drop down list in my form, I can not lock the sheet to test
it
out. I have done this in previous versions, but I am giving myself a
headache trying to get this..............Help (and advil please)
--
Thanks,,
Kim

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kim K Kim K is offline

THanks a ton! ThIs works great! is there a way to to dependent lists in
word as you can do in Excel?

--
Thanks,,
Kim

"Kim K" wrote in message
ok I got hte drop down list in my form, I can not lock the sheet to
test
it
out. I have done this in previous versions, but I am giving myself a
headache trying to get this..............Help (and advil please)
--
Thanks,,
Kim

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement