Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Local[_2_] Local[_2_] is offline

Default Slow cursor/display/typing rate

Hi, The keystrokes that I type appear on the screen at only the rate that the
cursor blinks. It is very frustrating.
Can't seem to find any previous thread on this.
Has anyone come across this before?
It makes using Word 2007 virtually impossible to use.
Local
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Please keep posts to ONE newsgroup, or if you must post to more than one
group, CROSS-Post. That makes it easier for everyone as it stops wasted time
with multiple answers and makes it easier for you to find the posted
answers.

Terry