Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Steve Steve is offline

Default Edit files & folders

Start/All Programs/Accessories/Windows Explorer
Expand the tree on the left so both folders are visible.
Left click on the folder that contains the file.
On the right hand side of the screen, left click and hold on the file you
want to move.
Drag that file to the correct folder on the left hand side of the screen,
let go of the mouse button.

"kgm" wrote:

Word 2003.
I have several folders that have files wrongly placed into them.
How can I edit these folders to transfer certain files.

kgm

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Steve Steve is offline

No problem...glad I could help. You should mark your question as answered.

"kgm" wrote:

Thanks Steve - Job Done.

kgm