Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NanLes NanLes is offline

Default How can I get Word 2007 to insert page numbers into endnotes?

My Word 2007 document has several pages of endnotes and I want to insert page
numbers, but the automatic page numbering stops before the endnotes. Can
anyone help please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you can access the header/footer of the endnote section, make sure that
Link to Previous is enabled (or specifically insert a page number in that
section).

http://word.mvps.org