debsfreebird

Default How do I fix the keys to repeat the action when I hold it down? i.

How do fix the keys to repeat an action by holding it down? ie: multiple
leters, or backspacing?
Jay Freedman

debsfreebird wrote:
How do fix the keys to repeat an action by holding it down? ie:
multiple leters, or backspacing?

This is a Windows function, not Word.

Click Start Settings Control Panel Keyboard. Set the sliders for the
repeat delay (how long you have to hold down the key before it starts to
repeat) and the repeat speed (how quickly it repeats after it starts).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

debsfreebird

That didn't work, Jay. I was in a hurry, so I restored the system to an
earlier date. I must've done something wrong, but I followed your directions
to the letter. Thanks alot for your time.